Countdown to Christmas: 220 days
Although we are no longer selling Christmas Stocking Stuffers (why?)
, we are ready to equip you
with the best stocking stuffer ideas anywhere. We're experts - we'll make it easy!
Make your own Stocking Stuffers - Sudoku Book
< Back to List of Homemade Stocking Stuffers
Make your own Sudoku Book
- Find a website that offers free printable sudoku puzzles. We like: KrazyDad.com
- Choose the puzzle difficulty based on your recipient's familiarity with Sudoku.
- Print the puzzles out (for the link we've provided, you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- Trim the puzzle pages - we like using a paper cutter, but scissors or an x-acto knife on a cutting mat work well too.
- Create your own fun cover art using colorful card stock or construction paper.
- Bind with staples, or punch holes at the binding and tie with ribbon, yarn or string.
- Don't forget to include the solutions!
© 2004-2011 Vine Design. All Rights Reserved.
The PlumpStocking logo and tagline, "The More the Merrier", are trademarks of Vine Design.