Countdown to Christmas: 216 days
Although we are no longer selling Christmas Stocking Stuffers (why?)
, we are ready to equip you
with the best stocking stuffer ideas anywhere. We're experts - we'll make it easy!
Make your own Stocking Stuffers - Coloring Book
< Back to List of Homemade Stocking Stuffers
Make your own Coloring Book
- Find a website that offers free printable coloring pages. We like: www.coloring.ws.
- Choose coloring pages that reflect your recipient's interests (e.g. dinosaurs for your future paleontolgist; dogs and cats for your future veterinarian).
- Print the pages out.
- Trim the puzzle pages - we like using a paper cutter, but scissors or an x-acto knife on a cutting mat work well too.
- Create your own fun cover art using colorful card stock or construction paper.
- Bind with staples, or punch holes at the binding and tie with ribbon, yarn or string.
© 2004-2011 Vine Design. All Rights Reserved.
The PlumpStocking logo and tagline, "The More the Merrier", are trademarks of Vine Design.